Trava / The Sanctuary

The Sanctuary, which was built in the mid seventeenth century in the typical style of votive chapels, inspired intense Marian devotion, as it was believed that the Virgin would resuscitate any stillborn child brought there for the time necessary to baptise them. The Sanctuary has an impressive collection of votive offerings, some of which date back to the XVIII century. Since 1915, the road leading to the Sanctury has fourteen shrines representing the Stations of the Cross.

Activities and Tourism

Landscapes, history, traditions, delicacies and recreational activities for everyone

Family

Family

Sport and Nature

Sport and Nature

Food and Taste

Food and Taste

Culture and Traditions

Culture and Traditions